The management is in the process of forming a reception team of Halal Expo Australia (HEA) 2018 and International Halal Conference (IHC) 2018. Following is the details of 10-members Reception Team:
The reception team will be comprised of:
- Halal Business Ambassador: Business Executives from different segments of Australian Halal market
- Halal Community Ambassador: Community Leaders from different ethnic communities within Australian Islamic community.
The role of reception team is to:
- Meet & Greet VIPs, Speakers and other high international and national guests of HEA 2018 and IHC 2018.
- Assist VIPs if they need any information related to the event
- Interact with attendees during official ceremony and conference, provide them information if anyone needed
Benefits to the members of reception team:
- Names with photographs of the team will be published in the media, social media and on the website of HEA 2018
- Award Acknowledgement Certificates at the post event official function
- Opportunity to become permanent member of HEA or become speaker or moderator of IHC.
You can nominate to yourself or any business executive or community leader with full name and brief introduction by 30th of October 2017.
Event & Media Manager