Rosehill Gardens, Sydney
Rosehill Gardens is ideally located in the Centre of the Greater Metropolitan area of Sydney, situated only 22 km west of CBD Sydney, adjacent to the M4 highway, and close to Sydney Olympic Park. It is Surrounded by the major Muslim populated suburbs – Parramatta, Harris Park, Merrylands and Auburn.
Key Features of Rosehill Gardens
- Fully indoor, carpeted, air-conditioned, and 5,000sqm, extendable, exhibition space.
- 3,000sqm indoor space for food vendors.
- Central location for rides, amusements, and entertainment
- Free parking space for 5000 cars.
- Train station at the front door.
- Close to popular Halal restaurants, mosques and other amenities.
- Close to Indian Food Street (Harris Park), Turkish Food Street (Auburn), Afghan Food Street (Merrylands). Restaurants are a walking distance to the 2nd biggest business centre of Parramatta.
- World-class accommodation within walking distance.
Here is what you need to know about the surroundings of Rosehill Gardens:
- Parramatta is the 2nd largest business district of Sydney. Top class hotels, public transport, major offices, Halal (Malaysian, Indian, Pakistani, Indonesian, Thai, Middle Eastern) restaurants, and a mosque situated in Parramatta are very close to Rosehill Gardens.
- Harris Park is the next door suburb of Rosehill Gardens. Indian Food street in Harris Park is known as “Mini India” where there are many Halal restaurants within walking distance from Rosehill Gardens.
- Auburn is another close suburb to Rosehill Gardens. Auburn is called “Mini Istanbul” as it has Australian’s largest Turkish community. It is a hub of a variety of Halal foods which are open late night. The famous Gallipoli Mosque is situated in Auburn.
- Merrylands is a real melting pot where the largest Afghan community lives. It offers a wide variety of Halal Afghan, Persian, Pakistani, Lebanese and West African cuisine among others. Merrylands is only few minutes’ drive from Rosehill Gardens.