Exhibitor Key Benefits
Exhibitor Key Benefits
- We are the pioneer of Halal Events in Australia.
- We maintain Record-breaking success of first Halal Expo Australia in 2015.
- We organized 2 enormously successful Halal Expo Events in Sydney and Melbourne with an International Conference in Sydney in 2016.
- Majority of Australian Muslims endorse Halal Expo as the most authentic.
- Halal Expo Australia is open for all and not restricted only to Muslims.
- Our Festival-style theme of the Halal Expo attracts all ages, from young, adult to families and is popular as a large multicultural gathering outside Eid Festivities in Australia.
- Our promotional campaign runs over a 6-month period utilizing varied media including digital, social, electronic, and print. We also make use of different forms of advertising such as online promotions and interactive gatherings.
- Our event delivers a unique opportunity for sponsors & exhibitors to build a B2B network of Halal industry players and B2C relationships in Halal products & services.
- Halal Expo Australia is the project of an award-winning team of mega multicultural events of Chand Raat Eid Festival in Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth which is attended by over 50,000 visitors and at least 300 exhibitors every year.
- Our promotions for sponsors are not limited to event days instead our marketing staff runs different PR and communication campaigns throughout the year to target audiences for brand identification and recognition.
- The most popular, prestigious and ideally located venue with indoor facility, air-conditioned, free parking, easy bump-in & bump-out.
- Modern booths with flexible and customised options of sizes, stylish graphics, striking signage, digital displays and accessories.
- Exclusive Company Profile Page on HEA’s website for major sponsors.
- Several months’ promotion through our massive pre-event marketing campaign.
- Accommodation for interstate and overseas sponsors just across the road.
- Assistance for airport pick-up, food, transport, etc. for interstate and international sponsors.
- Free assistance to international sponsors on visa processing, accommodation, food, transportation and business network meetings in Australia.
- 24/7 telephonic assistance and immediate email replies to sponsors and exhibitors.